Are you looking to enter the skilled trades or the construction industry?
Are you looking for additional training to improve the skills behind the trades needed to improve your ability to succeed?
If you are looking to level up your skills to get a better job - improving skills and abilities is critical for future success.
The technical skills that are needed to be successful in the skilled trades are typically learned on the job. Younger less experienced employees are teamed up with more knowledgeable and experienced veterans of the trades to transfer the technical skills and abilities to the younger generation. This is mentorship in action.
But many younger workers are not trained on the soft skills and personal development that it takes to achieve higher levels of success in construction. These skills are centered on personal skills including work habits, goal setting and communications. Technical skills and abilities can only take individuals so far.
Long-term success requires individuals to level up their soft skills. This bundle of courses provides training in these areas that will help support your future success in the skilled trades.
How Does This Program Work?
- All courses are delivered in an asynchronous format. You can learn at your own pace.
- There is 5 hours of course material.
- A Certificate of Completion will be issued at the successful completion of each course.
- Up to 1 hour of coaching will be provided by a Construct-Ed instructor when the coaching option is purchased.
What You Will Receive with This Learning Bundle:
- Access to 4 separate courses.
- 15 Essential Work Habits for Success in the Skilled Trades
- Building Your Skills as a Mentor in the Construction Industry
- How to Connect with Your Crew to Make More Money in Contracting
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals for Construction Businesses
- Purchase of Coaching Option
- Personal 1 on 1 meeting with Instructor.
- Up to 60 minute meeting to discuss learning objectives.
Who Should Enroll:
- Individuals looking to build a career in the construction industry or skilled trades.
- Employees who are looking for support in growing their soft skills while they are learning their technical skills through on-the-job training.
- Self-employed or solopreneur contractors who may be looking to hire and expand their business but are not sure how to grow their staff effectively.
Want Extra Help Building Your Skills?
The keys to building a successful career include hard work, experience and knowledge. But how do you know if you are heading in the right direction? Sometimes having a great coach can make the difference.
The greatest home run hitters in baseball have all had great coaches who help level up their skills sets. Coaches provide feedback and help you improve your strengths.
In the “courses + coach” bundle, you will have the opportunity to :
- Take the four courses included at YOUR pace!
- Receive up to 1 hour of one-on-one coaching with a veteran in the construction industry!
Construct-Ed, Inc. is an online learning platform for the construction industry. We work with both in-house instructors as well as guest instructors to create high quality learning content. This course was created by our in-house team of instructors to help you build your skills and knowledge for a more successful career in the construction industry and skilled trades.